Did you know that you can rent a stairlift instead of purchasing one? Yes, you can rent from reputable companies who specialize in stairlifts. To get the most out of a rented stairlift, choose the company from which you rent the stairlift from carefully. A good company should provide you with free evaluation, written quote and survey.
For you to get the stairlift that meets your needs, contact independent stairlift distributors. The distributers will offer you choice in reliable, quality and safe stairlifts. Stairlifts are important investments so don’t be shy to ask for references form people on the best company offering stairlifts. Make sure you check online for reviews on the company.
Good straight stairlifts from Devon should at least have the following features;
* A key switch – This prevents unauthorized use of the stairlift
* Swivel seat – It ensures that the user gets on to or from the stairlift safely when at the top landing
* As you rent a stairlift, ensure that the breakdown and service call are included and that you are charged for them
* A seat belt that can be adjusted
* A positive drive system like pinion and rack: do not accept a stairlift with rope hauled devices
* Check the rider weight of the straight stairlifts from Devon to make sure it fits your needs
* To prevent gearbox failure, ensure the equipment comes with a safety gearbox device and an over-speed governor
Reasons for renting a stairlift include;
* When one has mobility issues and is living in a place temporarily
* When one is recovering from a surgery or injury
* In the middle of decision making stage where one wants to test the best model for them before coming to purchasing one
* When the payment plan favours the user. The initial payment is small followed by reasonable monthly fees.
Are you looking for a reputable company to rent you quality and genuine stairlifts at an affordable fee? A2B Stairlifts Ltd is the company that you are looking for. We have a variety of stairlifts to choose from: contact us today.