Having fencing in Wrexham installed around your property is a worthwhile investment, because it will add aesthetic appeal to the space and will deter intruders. Secure and sturdy, garden fences can be easily maintained with saturating wood oils and even when exposed to harsh conditions, will likely stand the test of time. If you are in the process of hiring an expert for the installation of fencing, be sure to ask for planning permission before preparing in the following ways.
Choosing the Panelling
First of all, you will need to decide on a type of panelling to envision the finished result of fencing in Wrexham. Most fences can be constructed with an array of panels, with the following types proving popular:
1. Waney – Heavy duty, these panels are the most popular in the UK and the functionality of waney makes it ideal for gardens.
2. Palisade – If you want to designate zones in the garden in a traditional way, opt for palisade panels.
3. Vertical Board – Vertical feather edge boards are used to construct these panels.
4. Continental – Decorative and available in an array of styles, continental panels are the best choice if you want to brighten up the space and create a focal point.
5. Interwoven – Economical and framed the entire way around, interwoven panels are normally pressure treated and will last for many years.
Selecting the Material
With a panel style in mind you can move on to the materials. This is equally as, if not more, important as choosing the panelling, because some materials will last longer than others. Fencing in Wrexham will be available in wood and metal. Timber is the preferred choice of wood, and stainless steel the preferred type of metal. For something a little more enduring, ask about concrete walls instead of fences.
Deciding on a Style
Remember that when you decide on a style it needs to meet particular codes and regulations, so it might be worth consulting with your local council before getting fencing in Wrexham fitted. Wood, vinyl, wrought iron, picket, flag poles, electric gates and aluminium fences are favoured choices because they are inexpensive and don’t require much maintenance. It’s not just privacy they offer, but a decorative element. To heighten security, why not ask about the installation of gates, too?
Whether you require assistance from a professional for the installation of commercial or garden Fencing in Wrexham, Morton & Jones Ltd can help.